Cr3a is the entry level castable resin by BlueCast. It is easy printable with all LCD printer and ensure consistent and excellent casting results. Differently from other monomer based resin that requires complex and tricky treatments our BC Crea just requires to be washed after print and cured in to BC CURING LIQUID we supply. No hot water wash required, no boiling, no overnight curing.
HOW TO USE IT
- Before using the resin, shake the resin bottle for 60 seconds. If the resin has been sitting in the tank, use a silicone spatula to ensure it is thoroughly mixed.
- Check the Z offset and perform calibration if necessary.
- It is recommended to filter the resin after each print cycle and store it in its original container to preserve its quality and prevent any changes in its characteristics.
- It is suggested to pre-scale the model by +1% to compensate for resin shrinkage.
- Remove the prints from the build plate.
- Wash the prints in 90% to 99% ethyl alcohol.
- Dry the patterns using compressed air for optimal results.
- Place the prints in a vessel or plastic cup and fill it with CREA CURING LIQUID, ensuring that the patterns are fully submerged.
- Put the vessel with the patterns inside a UV oven and let it cure for 30 to 40 minutes, considering the lamp power and pattern size.
- The UV curing process is complete when the pattern color becomes lighter.
- Rinse the prints with distilled water and dry them using compressed air before proceeding to casting.